Tuesday, January 20, 2015

From Russia With Love



A year had passed and Bryan and I saw each other during the Fall when work took us both to San Diego. One of the many things I loved about Bryan is that  no matter what or where life took us we always seemed to come back to each other. I thought that after a year Bryan would have given up on us dating but if anything he was more determined than ever.

As I returned from San Diego I realized how much I missed him and how much I cared for him. I knew I loved him as  friend but I wasn't sure if I was in love with him as more than friends. The truth was I knew I was in love with him and that scared me to death! The more I told people the more they would tell me " So he's your best friend and you care for him right? So what's the problem again?" One thing you have to understand about me is that it takes me a while to process information but once I do and I make a decision I'm full speed ahead with it.


In December I was told I needed to head to Russia for work. I mustered all the courage I could and I called Bryan and asked him if he could take some leave and meet me in Russia. I was finally ready to see where this would go.

Bryan met me in Moscow and we explored the city together and had a wonderful time. Being with Bryan was as natural as breathing ,I could always be myself. It didn't matter what we did together it was just amazing being in the same room. I didn't think the trip could get any better and then it did.

Stay tuned

No comments:

Post a Comment